When you visit our websites we use certain types of cookies.
Cookies are text files placed on your device to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
If you no longer want non-necessary cookies to be stored on your device, you can withdraw or modify your consent at any time by clicking here to open the cookie banner.
You can also adjust your browser settings, so that your browser refuses all cookies or the cookies from third parties. You can as well delete the cookies that have already been placed on your device.
If the cookies are disabled, our Websites will continue to work. However, some parts of our Websites might not work properly when cookies are disabled.
Types of cookies we use
- These cookies are used for activities that are strictly necessary to operate our Website in a reliable manner, therefore, do not require you to consent.
- These cookies help us to measure traffic and analyze your behavior with the goal of improving our service. They will be used only if you provide us with consent.
- Some of the analytics cookies are managed by us, yet some others are provided by third parties (they are third-party cookies)
- These cookies are used to track visitors across Websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. They will be used only if you provide us with consent.
- Please note that not all features of the Website may be available if certain marketing cookies are not accepted. If this is the case, you will be notified at the appropriate point. You can change your preferred cookie settings at any time here on this page.
Please note that, however, whenever you grant consent to storing Google Analytics cookies on your device, such cookies would result in collecting and processing your data at all other our Websites under the lisk.com domain.
Cookies we use at lisk.com (“Website”)