60,000 CHF per Blockchain App
Entrepreneurs and developers can receive 60,000 CHF (paid in LSK tokens) to build a blockchain application on the Lisk blockchain application platform. The payout is milestone-based and we require at least two founding members.
All intellectual properties and rights stay with you, the only expectation from our side is open source development.
In order to organize ourselves more efficiently we are processing all Lisk Grant Program applications in waves. After the fourth wave we are re-evaluating the program for Lisk.js 2022.
21st May - 31st July
1st August - 30th September
1st October - 31st December
1st January - 31st March
The Lisk Grant Program is aiming for serious real-world blockchain applications. We expect you to have the intention to raise further funds and to establish a legal entity at one point.
As part of your application you have to send us a description of all team members, a business plan and a pitch deck. After we have evaluated your submission positively we will jump on a call with you in which you present us your idea.
Your blockchain application should always be built with the latest Lisk SDK and all code should always be completely open source. If you have valid reasons to not open source certain parts of your code, please let us know.
Lisk as a blockchain application platform is still in its infancy. We analyzed the current blockchain application landscape and decided on eight categories with the biggest growth potential. Applications out of these fields will have an increased chance to be picked.
Project Setup (1,000 CHF in LSK)
- Sign the Lisk Grant Program agreement with Lisk.
- Verify your team’s identity with Lisk.
- Setup the project (name, logo, website, GitHub repository, Twitter profile, Discord channel).
- Publish a blog post covering the team and project on your own website.
Minimum Viable Product (4,000 CHF in LSK)
- Develop an MVP with the latest Lisk SDK covering the essential features of your blockchain application.
- Publish a blog post covering the MVP.
- Conduct a business review by Lisk to receive feedback about the MVP.
Development (30,000 CHF in LSK)
- Propose three goals yourself, for which you receive in-between financial support.
- Publish a blog post covering each goal’s completion.
- Pass a high-level developer review by Lisk and fix all remarks.
- Launch a public testnet for the blockchain application. Publish a blog post covering the testnet launch.
- Keep the testnet running for one month to receive the payout.
Launch (25,000 CHF in LSK)
- Launch the mainnet for the blockchain application.
- Publish a blog post covering the mainnet launch.
- Register the blockchain application to the Lisk blockchain application platform as a sidechain.
- Publish a blog post about the blockchain application on Lisk.com/blog.
- Keep the sidechain running for one month to receive the final payout.
Discover the selected participants
The selected participants in the Lisk Grant Program are developing their blockchain applications with the Lisk SDK.
Disclaimer: Due to AML/KYC regulations each participant has to undergo a KYC procedure in order to receive the financial support. This includes the full name, address, and a scan of their valid passport or ID card. Please note that we may carry out our KYC process as video KYC. Video KYC is an online method of face-to-face identity verification, in which we will carry out the customer verification process through a video call assisted by our KYC agent.